Women's Enterprise Centre
Women’s Enterprise Centre is the leading business resource for BC women who are starting, growing or purchasing a business. Our team of professionals provides business loans, skills training, advice, mentors, resources and a supportive community to help women start, grow and succeed in their business. Visit our website and our facebook page to get involved today.
Our training features:
- Practical, applicable skills that are 100% relevant to the successful operation of a small business
- A range of subjects known to be pivotal to small business success
- Different learning approaches including live and video conference workshops, webinars and self-directed study
Our workshops are open to men and women. The workshops are offered across BC, in various formats: in-person; via video conference; and by webinar. Business owners will learn in a supportive environment and find out how to avoid costly mistakes before they happen.
Our courses include:
- Focused Marketing: Targeted EFFORT; Tangible RESULTS
- Financial Understanding for Small Business: Gain Financial Skills and Knowledge
- Financial Management for Small Business: Effectively Manage Cash and Finances
- Setting New Goal Posts: Growing Your Business from a Tactical Perspective
- Bridging the Generational Divide: Tapping Into Young Talent
- Sales Strategies: ONE Step at a Time
- Moving UP! Business Growth Strategies
- Peer Mentoring
- Leadership: The Next Level for Business Owners
- Keeping Good Employees on Board
- Getting Paid to Pay Attention
Please visit www.womensenterprise.ca/cln for more details on the courses we offer through the Chamber Learning Network.